Click for details about undergraduate and graduate cost and tuition.
Click for details about undergraduate international scholarships.
► Health Insurance is required for all international students.
Click for details about health insurance.
► NNU Student Handbook
Review the student handbook that covers lifestyle, chapel and community living policies.
► Travel Information
► New Student Orientation
International students are required to attend New Student Orientation on the first Monday of the semester.
New student orientation for the fall 2016 semester will be held on Monday, August 29, 2016.
New Student Orientation will include:
- Check in with PDSO/DSO or A/RO
- Verification of insurance and immunizations
- Overview of F-1 and J-1 visa regulations
- Receipt of NNU ID card and mailbox
- Academic orientation with introduction to on-campus resources
- Technology session
- Assistance with opening a bank account and obtaining cell phone
Important dates for school year and breaks. Academic Calendars
► Course Registration
- Undergraduate Students - The Center for Academic Success and Advising (CASA) will register you for your first semester courses before you arrive on campus. You may make any necessary changes to your courses during New Student Orientation.
- Graduate Students - The graduate department will register you for your first semester courses before you arrive on campus. You may make any needed changes to your courses once you arrive on campus.
- SEVIS I-901 Fee
- Driver's License
- Department of Motor Vehicles in Caldwell, Idaho
- Social Security Office
- Area Banks
- US Bank
- Well's Fargo
- Area cellphone service providers