NNU welcomes applications from students from around the world who are seeking a Christian liberal arts education. Our campus in Nampa, Idaho provides a safe, supportive home away from home. International students may apply for the fall semester, which begins in August, or the spring semester, which begins in January. Students who are interested in graduate programs should contact the specific department for program and application information.
NAFSA.org COVID-19 Updates Critical Resources
- Read your I-20 or DS-2019 to understand your obligations and requirements to maintain status.
- Students: Maintaining Status
- Tax issues
- Tax Season is between January and April 15th each year. Here are some resources to help you:
- IRS information for International Taxpayers, Foreign Persons, and References for Foreign Students and Scholars
- IRS Publication 970: Tax Benefits for Education
- IRS Publication 17: Your Federal Income Tax
- If you had a job (on-campus, CPT, OPT) look at the IRS page for Foreign Students and Scholars
- If you did not have a job see the IRS Form 8843
- Taxability and Scholarships - If you receive a scholarship for Room and Board Check FinAid.org for information.
- Guide to Studying in the States
- See the other navigation links about F-1 and J1 specific information.
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Boulevard,
Nampa, ID 83686-5897 USA